Improve retention with flexible rent payments.Request Demo
What It Does
Rent payments. On time. Every time.
A flexible payment option for residents.
Your residents can now pay their rent on their own terms, over the course of the month.
On-time payment for properties.
Jetty will pay you the rent on the first of the month on behalf of
why jetty rent
The payment program built for modern living.
Protect against late rent.
By giving your residents the option to use Jetty Rent, you reduce the risk of late or missed rent payments.
Drive retention and conversion.
Jetty Rent helps you retain your existing residents and is a compelling new benefit to attract more applicants.
No change to your processes.
Jetty Rent is fully integrated into your property management software. No changes are required to your leasing or rent collection processes.
Hit your ESG initiatives.
Offering Jetty Rent is a socially responsible action that gives your residents the financial flexibility they need and helps you meet your
Here are a few of our most frequently asked questions.
Jetty Rent lets renters split their monthly rent payments into installments for a monthly fee. Jetty pays you for the total monthly rent on the first of every month on behalf of the resident, and the resident pays Jetty back by the 24th at 5pm ET.
Jetty Rent is available for a one-time origination fee of $15* and a monthly service fee of $15-$25*, which is based on a combination of credit-related information, income, and rent information.
*These rates range from 7.28% to 30.00% APR. So for example, if rent is $1,000 per month (or $12,000 per year total), the monthly payment on a 12 month Jetty Rent loan may be $1,025 ($1,000 for rent, and $25 for Jetty Rent fees). Terms may vary and are subject to credit approval. Jetty Rent loans are made by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC.
Jetty Rent is designed to be available to a broad cross-section of renters, but there are certain cases where applicants may not be accepted, including:
- If their rent is too high relative to their income based on program limits
- If FICO scores are below program minimums
- If their base monthly rent is outside of our program limits
- If applicants have had a bankruptcy, foreclosure, or repossession in the last few years
Your residents can purchase Jetty Rent at lease signing, lease renewal, or mid-lease, as long as they meet the following criteria:
- For new residents, their lease start date must be in fewer than 30 days
- For residents signing up mid-lease, or for those signing new, short term leases, the remaining term of the lease must be greater than 90 days
- Residents signing up mid-lease must also be current on rent (and not on a payment plan)
To demo our products and join the Jetty network, click here.
Interested in Jetty for your property?Request Demo